Monday, January 8, 2007

The End of a Generation

Zakkary as a teen.

My four cat generations. I only named the ones who continued the generation and were kept. I have such unique pet names don't I?

Jan becomes a toddler.

Andrew comes to visit the new house.

I have all my kitties living back at home. Whiskar's is getting ready to turn to elder. They all have pet jobs, figure someone should work, lol.

Taking a nap, guess I should've done better about trainging them, lol.

Tanu is my offical pet care taker. Here she is shooing a stray that keeps digging holes in the lawn.

Jan learning to potty train.

Preston also comes for a visit.

Allysa decides to throw a New Year's Eve party, the rest of the family was fast asleep.

Father Time comes to visit.

And turns to a toddler.

New Year's Toddler does the Smustle

Bryant becomes an elder.

Tanu has the lovely job of cleaning and feeding the pets.

Cymmic is the male that will bring in the fifth generation.

Bryant is looking for a new wife to put him in Platinum before his death.

Zakkary leaves for college.

Tanu becomes an elder, with a little help.

Just a little more help.

Tanu's robbing the craddle. She also needed someone to help her to Platinum.

Jan becomes a child.

Tanu is a fortune sim, so I was trying to fulfill "marry a rich sim". I don't think he counts.

Tanu making her moves.

Might as well marry him, I forgot to lock the rich sim want and it rolled away anyway.

Tanu tries out the new fireworks with the Holiday Fun pack.

Sparklers.

I think they did a good job with that.

So he doesn't count as a rich sim but she does, lol.

JAN!!! I never realized kids could use this.

Tanu gives her new hubby a nice deformed back rub.

Just before heading out with hula girls.

And giving me my second Platinum grave. Preston was the knowledge one, Tanu the fortune and Bryant is Family. Almost halfway there!

Did we notice that Toddler New Year got money? I think that sucks! I mean by the end of next year he'll be an elder again, guess he lives pretty good for awhile.

2 comments:

javajan32 said...

YEAH!!!! You got all your pets back on the same lot.

I like the NewYears party with the holiday stuff pack. I wonder why they didn't make fun things happen with the other unique ones. Now that they did this, I expect more. ggg

The toddler dance creeps me out.

Go to UNI Zach!!! (eat up simsations time... hehehehehehe)

I like the fireworks from the fun pack. Great shots.

Wonderful addition to your 2 generation. I like how you have all of one generation in one spot.

Ziese52 said...

That's an impressive number of graves. The new house is lovely. Glad the cats are back. The pets generation is so cool. Where's Jan's hair from? I love it!!!